Some ways you will benefit
- Save Time & Money – By paying bills and shopping online.
- Stay in touch – keep in touch with friends and family around the world.
- Find a Job – Search for a job and apply online.
- Education – Learn online at your own pace.
- Stay up-to-date – News, Weather, TV listings & Sports Results.
- Entertainment – Whatever your interests you will find info online.
- Find Love – Socialise and meet new friends online.
A participant of the course, Claire Vaughan, said:
"This course has opened up a whole new world to me. I knew that world existed but did not know how to access it. I can now email, Skype my son in Australia, shop for groceries and transfer money including paying bills on line. I also read the newspapers online and listen to the daily news at a time convenient to me. This experience has given me a whole new lease of life and boosted my confidence no end. I am no longer afraid of my laptop and now spend many hours surfing the net."
To book a place please view our list of locations offering the Get Ireland Online course.